Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Lesson Planner

So I had my eye on this planner from Erin Condren, but me being a cheap person I wasn't going to spring for it until next school year. Then I got a Valentine's gift from my mother for a gift certificate to the site.
Today, it arrived! It is super thick and cute and awesome. I have plenty of pages to mark who is absent (I don't know if I will use these for attendance or figure something else out). I have 14 pages of checklists to mark grades. And then the exciting part! Pages for long term planning and then each month has a calendar and a page to make notes. This is great since I have big handwriting and could never fit all I wanted in a box. Then there are pages for daily planning and a folder to hold papers.
Here are some pictures. I can't wait to use it!










No comments:

Post a Comment